COMING JANUARY 2020: LADIES WELLNESS GROUP
Stay tuned for this six-week program designed to guide you towards transformation in mind and body. In this program, you will learn how to replace bad habits with habits that support your health and wellness. Group will meet weekly for a Pilates and Mindful movement session, followed by a mini-workshop focused on wellness topics.
STAY TUNED FOR SPRING DATES – APRIL
Guided Spring Cleanse Workshop Series
Spring is a great time to reset, restore and rejuvenate with a seasonal cleanse. In this series of workshops you will be guided through a simple cleanse. This gentle, yet effective cleanse is based upon the Ancient Wisdom of Ayurveda. It is designed to eliminate toxins, while nourishing the body and calming the mind. No fasting involved! Unlike many of the trendy detox diets and cleanses out on the market that do more harm than good, this cleanse will leave you rejuvenated. Workshops will also have a strong emphasis on creating space for self-care rituals, and will provide tools to establish the habit of a healthy routine so you feel your best!
– Improve your digestion – How to create space and plan for your cleanse
– Restore a sense of calm – Three phases of an Ayurvedic Cleanse
– Restore balanced sleep–cycles – A variety of cleansing and rejuvenating self-care practices
– Reset your natural balance – Tools to establish harmonizing routines to support optimal health
– Cleanse and rejuvenate – How to keep your digestion strong with herbs and spices
– Plant based recipes
In this workshop series you will learn:
– How to create space and plan for your cleanse
– Three phases of an Ayurvedic Cleanse
– A variety of cleansing and rejuvenating self-care practices
– Tools to establish harmonizing routines to support optimal health
– How to keep your digestion strong with herbs and spices
COST & REGISTRATION:
Early Bird (before March 30) $165
After March 29, $199
Preregistration/payment is required.
(NOTE: Registration fee does not include cleanse materials, which will be approximately $150, plus groceries. Cleanse specific materials will need to be purchased by each participant prior to the May 10th session. A supply and resource list will be sent to you upon registration.)
MORE INFO: Contact Jean directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for further information.