Guided Spring Cleanse Workshop Series
Spring is a great time to reset, restore and rejuvenate with a seasonal cleanse. In this series of workshops you will be guided through a simple cleanse. This gentle, yet effective cleanse is based upon the Ancient Wisdom of Ayurveda. It is designed to eliminate toxins, while nourishing the body and calming the mind. No fasting involved! Unlike many of the trendy detox diets and cleanses out on the market that do more harm than good, this cleanse will leave you rejuvenated. Workshops will also have a strong emphasis on creating space for self-care rituals, and will provide tools to establish the habit of a healthy routine so you feel your best!
– Improve your digestion – How to create space and plan for your cleanse
– Restore a sense of calm – Three phases of an Ayurvedic Cleanse
– Restore balanced sleep–cycles – A variety of cleansing and rejuvenating self-care practices
– Reset your natural balance – Tools to establish harmonizing routines to support optimal health
– Cleanse and rejuvenate – How to keep your digestion strong with herbs and spices
– Plant based recipes
In this workshop series you will learn:
– How to create space and plan for your cleanse
– Three phases of an Ayurvedic Cleanse
– A variety of cleansing and rejuvenating self-care practices
– Tools to establish harmonizing routines to support optimal health
– How to keep your digestion strong with herbs and spices
Sat April 6th 11am-1pm (includes lunch)
Wed 10th, 17th, 6pm – 7:30pm
Wed 24th 5:30pm – 7:00 (group celebration)
Actual Cleanse Dates: April 11-April 20 (with options to shorten or extend by a few days)
McCall Pilates Studio, 335 Deinhard Lane
COST & REGISTRATION:
Early Bird (before March 30) $165
After March 29, $199
Preregistration/payment is required. Register in studio, by visiting McCallPilates.com.
(NOTE: Registration fee does not include cleanse materials, which will be approximately $150, plus groceries. Cleanse specific materials will need to be purchased by each participant prior to the May 10th session. A supply and resource list will be sent to you upon registration.)
MORE INFO: Contact Jean directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for further information.
LADIES NIGHT OUT
These Events are held the third Thursday every other month, 5:30-7:30, @McCall Pilates Studio, 335 Deinhard Lane
Move: Yoga and Pilates Fusion Class
Motivate: Get inspired to take better care of you with seasonal wellness tips
Mingle: Join other Pilates & Wellness Enthusiasts
Cost: Pre-Registration fee is $35 for event, additional supply costs may be required for workshop (TBD). After the 15th of the month, the fee is $40.
Space is limited, pre-registration and payment is required. To reserve your space, please contact email@example.com.